Suffering from missing or damaged teeth? Dental implants are a permanent solution! Missing and damaged teeth do more than affect your smile — they set you up for a lifetime of complications and dental health issues. Your underlying bone will begin to dissolve and can lead to problems with biting, chewing, and speaking. Missing teeth can also lead to gum disease and make you more susceptible to cavities. At First Impressions Dentistry, we use state-of-the-art equipment, technologies, and techniques to provide patients with the best dental implant services in Oklahoma City! Find out today if dental implants are right for you.
Why You’ll Love Your Dental Implants
Dental implants are an option for almost everyone. This advanced and integrative approach to restoring missing teeth has changed dentistry forever.
Advantages of dental implants include:
- Easy to care for
- Durable and permanent
- Safe, biocompatible material
- Designed to improve your health
- Look and feel just like your natural teeth
- Restores ability to chew and eat all the foods you love
Our High-Tech Approach to Dental Implants
Schedule a consultation to discuss how high-tech dental implants can restore your smile and dental health. Dental implants are a multi-step procedure that can take around 6 weeks to complete.
Here’s what you can expect:
- If you have significant bone loss, our implant experts will use a bone graft to provide a solid foundation
- We’ll place your biocompatible implant into the jawbone and allow time for it to heal
- Using a high-tech 3D imaging and fabrication process, we’ll create a dental crown that looks just like your natural teeth
We’ll make sure you feel comfortable and at ease throughout the process and are happy with the end result.